Friday, September 23, 2016

Presentation Skills Blog

Everyone needs presenting skills so they can be successful in presenting in front of an audience. One presentation skill is how you speak. You have to speak at a good pace and loud enough so everyone can hear you. Another presentation skill is the content you are presenting. The content needs to be long and thought out. The third and last component of having a good presentation is rehearsal. This is important so you can go through it quick and easy and you don't have words like um or so.

The TED videos showed us how presenting should be. It showed good presenting skills and what a good presentation should look like. Bill Gates showed a good presentation when he was speaking at TED. I gave him three fours and one five. Lomberg gave a really good speech but his appearance wasn't all that great. Jamie Oliver's speech wasn't as good but he got his point across to the audience. TED speakers are very good at presentation skills.

My presentation went pretty good for our first e9 presentation. I had good eye contact and a loud voice. My content wasn't very good. I could've added more so my presentation would be longer but overall it went well for the first time. I will prepare more for the next time we present and do the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment