Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Thinking About Color

Blue is my favorite color because it represents peace and calmness. Blue represents police and things that help people. Ive always liked the color blue because its the color of some of my favorite sport teams like the KC Royals, Chelsea, or even ONW Ravens. I would change my car color to like a dark chrome blue if I could. My color is both bright and dark because it could be a darker tint or a lighter tint. But most of the time it is a shade.




My least favorite color is brown because its just a nasty color. Its the color of my house which i lived in all my life and its quite boring. Brown is widely used for houses and buildings all the time. Theres just no color to brown and its just a dull color. Brown can be a tint but usually its a dull shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment