Friday, October 7, 2016

Handwriting Blog


This week in e9, we did a name logo project. My name logo project went very well. I think that the final product turned out to be really good. I used the curved rectangle tool to make it look more fancy. Then used dark colors and added a fun little ghost to make it look a little halloween themed. This project wasn't that hard for me because I got the hang of it really quick after the J. This name logo was fun and easy for me and i hope we do more things like this.

We also did a handwriting sketchbook assignment this week. This described our personality and how we perceived our name. My 10 traits that I chose were happy, athletic, funny, quiet, smart, joyful, loving, kind, stressed, and weird. Then I chose 3 fonts to write my name in. I chose a cool design that looks like swirls. Then i chose 2 other fonts that show creativeness. I especially like the first one because I think it looks cool. This Sketchbook assignment showed our personality traits and how we write our names.


No comments:

Post a Comment