Friday, September 2, 2016

Illustrator Experience

My illustrator experience went quite well. I used the rectangle tool to draw 5 shapes. I changed the rectangle to an ellipse tool, then into other shape tools. The graphic design I made was a house just like a real house that people would live in. This graphic design came from my imagination and creativity as well as my personality. This fits my personality because it shows creativity and a lot of small details some one else might've missed. My personality is very well creativity along with organized because i don't like things being off center or weird looking.

We also learned about color theory in class on Monday. It showed that colors are primaries and secondaries. There are also tertiary and analogous colors. We learned by using doe color wheel and looking at all the shades and tints of the color wheel. It is a really good tool to use if you ever have questions about the color wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment