Monday, December 19, 2016

Web Design Project Blog

The Process
This was web project was our ecomm final that took a whole week. First we watched Mr. Olsens videos and followed along in dreamweaver. We set up dreamweaver so it had our websites in it. Then we made links so it would send the user directly to chrome or safari. We finished it off by putting everything in there and make the color fancy. 

What is new?
Using dreamweaver is brand new for me. We have never used it before. It was very fun for me and wish to do it again. It was very complex and hard but i got it done. 

Takeaway
I learned how to use certain features in dreamweaver and learned how to link websites. I learned to watch videos and listen to instructions. I faced many challenges and overcame to finish the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment