Monday, December 19, 2016

Q2 Reflection

1. What are your areas of strength in the content areas that you learned this
semester (animation, graphic design or video)? The area that is my strength is graphic design. 

2. What are your areas in need of improvement? I need to improve in animation and improve my skills.

3. What did you love most about this semester? I loved being in class and doing projects instead of hw.

4. What would you change or do differently? I would change how i did my projects and do them more thoroughly.  

5. What is your overall take-away or learning from this semester? I learned a lot of things in graphic design and animation.

6. What’s one goal you would like to set for next semester? Final thoughts? I would set a goal and it would be do the best i can in video and in Q4. This was an overall fun semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment