Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Final Project Reflection

ONW NOW

         The scope of the project was to shoot an ONW sophomore edition. The assignment was to create clips and highlights to talk about in order to create the ONW now. My role was a sports anchor which included shooting highlights from games and talking about them with my other sports anchor. I learned how to use the camera equipment and how to use the mic's. I learned some professional aspects as well like how to collaborate with other people and how to manage a project. I would pay more attention and stay more participated in other parts of the project. I would also have done more highlights and talk more on my segment. I will do my positive broadcasting the same. My experiences I would draw from this would be the role of broadcasting and how I can do better next time. 
        My general thoughts about this project is that it was fun and I should have kept a more positive attitude about this class because Mr. Cooper is my favorite teacher its just the class did not seem to fit me as my attitude towards video went down over the semester. I wish I could have had more time in this class with Mr. cooper but my aptitudes have changed and now I have other classes to attend to. This will be my last blog post for this class and I'm sorry Mr. cooper for being so negative and now I look back I should have done better. Thanks for being a great teacher. 

See you later, 
Jake 

No comments:

Post a Comment