Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Meyer Briggs personality test

The Meyers Briggs personality test is a test to find out what type of personality you are. I took the test and my personality is ESTP. It stands for Extravert, sensing, thinking, and perceiving. I am 38% Exravert, 25% Sensing, thinking 6%, perceiving 12%. 

This description fits me pretty well. Its not spot on because i think i am a intravert more than an extravert. Im more closed in and like to keep things to myself unless i have to speak out loud. Sensing is spot on and thinking is too. Perceiving is very important for me because its how i look at a room and looking for possibilities and problems. It does help me figure myself out more and it guides me towards certain activities. 

This defines me on how i look at things and feel towards certain things as well. Im more of a family guy and not a big team person but more of a partner type of guy. Some roles match up with my personality. sometimes it doesnt but i still have to do it. A lot of people have misunderstood me as a guy whos shy and always having an attitude but they are mistaken. I am a Outgoing kind person.

Ive learned a lot over this test. Especially my personality and how i do things. Most importantly, i figured myself out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment